GWO ART – COMBINED
- Duration: 3 Days
- Course Time: 8am – 5pm
- Lunch Included on all days
It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure they meet all the pre-requisites and provide documented evidence to that effect PRIOR to course commencement. Failure to do so could result in forfeit of all costs and course attendance.
- In-Date GWO Working at height
- In – Date GWO First aid
- In-date GWO Manual Handling
- Completed Medical questionnaire
- WINDA I.D
- Work Boots
- Photographic I.D
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone who will be working in the wind industry that may need to perform advanced rescue or lead an advanced rescue operation
This course will give delegates the skills, knowledge and confidence to perform rescue operations in a wind turbine using industry rescue equipment, methods and techniques which exceeds the GWO working at height.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Perform rescue operations in a wind turbine:
- Hub, Spinner and inside a Blade
- Nacelle, tower and basement
- As a single rescuer
- Perform rescue operations using safe and suitable (certified or structural) anchor points, lifting angles, deviation, and edge protection for the rescue equipment
- Perform rescue operations using an injured person personal fall protection equipment backup system, when required.
- Perform rescue operations in poor lighting and enclosed space
After successfully completing this course you will be issued a GWO Advanced rescue certificate valid for 2 years and uploaded onto your WINDA account.