GWO WORKING AT HEIGHT
- Duration: 2.0 days
- Course Time: 9am – 5pm
- Assessment: Theory & Practical
- Medical Questionnaire
- WINDA I.D
- Over 18
- Photographic I.D
- Work Boots
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone looking to begin or continue working in the offshore renewable energy industry. Everyone is expected to hold a valid, in date GWO Working at Height certificate which must be refreshed every 2 years by sitting the GWO Working at Height refresher course.
This course will provide the necessary knowledge and skills through theoretical and practical training to ensure a person is able to work safely in wind turbines.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Demonstrate the importance of following procedures and regulations whilst working at height in hazardous environments
- Demonstrate sufficient rescue techniques and procedures that are required in emergency situations
- Identify and inspect the correct equipment
- Ensure the safety of self and others.
- Evacuate safely and the use of evacuation devices.
GWO WINDA DATABASE
All delegates sitting the GWO courses must now register onto the GWO WINDA database, for further information about GWO’s WINDA Database please click here.
On successful completion of the GWO Working at height training, you will receive a certificate valid for 2 years, this is uploaded onto your WINDA Account within 10 days of course completion. A pdf version of your WINDA GWO Certificate will also be emailed out to you.