GWO SLINGER SIGNALLER / BANKSMAN TRAINING
- Duration – 2 Day
- Course time -9am – 5pm
- Lunch is included
- WINDA I.D
- Completed medical questionnaire
- I.D (Passport or driver’s license)
- Over 18
- Work Boots
- This course is delivered in English as such a good level of understanding is required
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone working within the wind industry conducting slinging techniques and signalling during simple lifting operations.
This course qualifies the delegates to support and care for themselves and others whilst working with slinger signalling in the wind industry by possessing the knowledge and skills to conduct assigned tasks safely and efficiently.
At the end of this course you will be able to
- Attach and detach a load to and from the crane lifting attachment
- Initiate and direct the safe movement of the crane, including multiple slinger signaller during limited or blind lifts
- Adhere to your role and responsibilities during the lift
- Conduct visual pre and post-inspection on lifting accessories and load
- Handle lifting accessories
- Ensure safe lift-off and lay down of the load
- Sling and various types of load, based on weight, the centre of gravity, shape and size
Theoretical assessments will be undertaken throughout the course to ensure that participants are acquiring the required knowledge.
A practical assessment will be conducted to ensure that participants have acquired the required skills to safely carry out their duties
On Successful completion of this course, you will be issued a GWO Slinger Signaller Certificate which will have no expiry and will be uploaded onto your WINDA profile.