GWO HUB RESCUE & HUB RESCUE REFRESHER
Course Duration – 1 day
Time – 9am – 5pm
It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure they meet all the pre-requisites and provide documented evidence to that effect PRIOR to course commencement. Failure to do so could result in forfeit of all costs and course attendance.
In Date GWO Working at height
In Date – GWO First Aid
In-Date – GWO Manual handling
Medical self-assessment Questionnaire
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone who will be working in the wind industry that may need to perform an advanced rescue or lead an advanced rescue operation or refresh and update your skills & knowledge.
This course will give delegates the skills, knowledge and confidence to perform entry-type casualty rescue operations in a wind turbine using industry rescue equipment, methods and techniques which exceeds the GWO working at height.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Perform rescue operations in a wind turbine hub, spinner and inside the blade by using industry rescue equipment, methods and techniques.
• Perform rescue operations, in a WTG hub, spinner and inside a blade, using safe and suitable (certified or structural) anchor points, lifting angles, deviation, and edge protection for the rescue equipment
• Perform rescue operations, in a WTG hub, spinner and inside a blade, using an injured person personal fall protection equipment backup system, when required.
• Perform rescue operations in poor lighting
• Perform rescue operations as a rescuer and a coordinator applying clear communication and recognizing hazards.
A certificate of completion is uploaded onto your WINDA account valid for 2 years.