GWO FIRST AID REFRESHER
- Duration: 1.0 day
- Course Time: Day 1: 9am – 5pm
- Assessment: Theory & Practical
It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure they meet all the pre-requisites and provide documented evidence to that effect PRIOR to course commencement. Failure to do so could result in forfeit of all costs and course attendance.
- Medical Questionnaire
- In- date GWO first aid certificate
- WINDA I.D
- Over 18
- Photographic Government I.D
- Work boots
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone looking to continue working in the offshore renewable energy industry. Everyone is expected to hold a valid, in date GWO First Aid certificate which must be refreshed every 2 years by completing this 1-day GWO First Aid Refresher Course.
To learn to administer safe and effective First Aid in the Wind Industry environment in accordance with GWO First Aid training through theoretical and practical training.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Have achieved skills and basic knowledge in understanding the importance of carrying out first aid
- Identify risks and hazards and carry out the necessary first aid in regards to minor or serious injuries
- Provide knowledge of safety awareness in an emergency
- Correctly use an automatic external defibrillator as well as the correct use of first aid equipment.
GWO WINDA DATABASE
All delegates sitting the GWO courses must now register onto the GWO WINDA database, for further information about GWO’s WINDA Database please click here.
On successful completion of the GWO First Aid Refresher training, you will receive a certificate valid for 2 years, this is uploaded onto your WINDA Account within 10 days of course completion. A pdf version of your WINDA GWO Certificate will also be emailed out to you.