GWO Blade Repair
Approved and recognised by Siemens Gamesa offshore construction
- Duration: 10 Days (Monday – Friday)
- Course Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Assessment: Theory (Phase Test paper and Final Test Paper) & Practical Assessment
- Medical Questionnaire
- WINDA I.D
- Over 18
- Photographic I.D
- Work Boots
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone who is looking to work within the wind turbine blade inspection and repair industry or requires the knowledge of the processes involved.
The aim of this course is to give delegates the skills, knowledge and attitude to support and work with others involved in blade repair within the wind industry Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to perform and document a wind turbine inspection and repair, following work instructions and maintain the aerodynamical profile and structure of a wind turbine blade.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
Complete the following:
- Trailing edge repairs
- Leading edge repairs
- Laminate repairs down to core material
- Core material replacement
- Surface repair to paint and gelcoat
- Blade inspection and reporting
At the end of this course, your GWO Blade Repair certificate will be uploaded onto WINDA this will have no expiry date.