GWO ADVANCED RESCUE TRAINING – SINGLE RESCUER NACELLE, TOWER & BASEMENT RESCUE
- Duration: ½ day (5 Hours)
- Course Time: 9am – 2pm
- Assessment: Theory & Practical
WHO IS THE COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
Anyone who will be working in the wind industry that may need to perform single rescuer advanced rescue operations in a WTG nacelle, tower and basement. This is a bolt on unit to the GWO nacelle, tower and basement rescue training.
- GWO Nacelle Rescue (NTBR)
- GWO Working at height
- GWO First Aid
- GWO Manual Handling
- Medical Questionnaire
- WINDA I.D
- Over 18
- Photographic I.D
- Work Boots
This course will give delegates the skills, knowledge and confidence to perform single rescuer casualty rescue operations in a wind turbine nacelle, tower and basement using industry rescue equipment, methods and techniques which exceeds the GWO working at height.
AT THE END OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Assess and determine single rescuer rescue strategy for various rescue scenarios, in a WTG nacelle, tower and basement
- Apply rescue methods and techniques in performing descending and ascending single rescuer rescue operations, from a WTG nacelle, tower and basement using a rescue stretcher and spine board, manually operated lowering/raising rescue system for limited distance rescue and other rescue equipment relevant to the delegate.
Following successful completion of the course a GWO Certificate will be uploaded onto your WINDA, there is no expiry for this course.