COVID – 19 OPS Training Update
With the current situation on the COVID -19 being updated daily OPS training will also be delivering updates on all future course alongside this as they happen.
We are monitoring Public Health UK, the Government advice and the WHO advice for training/education establishments and any changes to this we will inform those affected as soon as possible.
We have put measures in place to protect those that visit the training centre to include:
- NHS Awareness posters / information
- Sanitisers at entrance point – please use on arrival
- Installed hand sanitisers inside the centre and issued this in each classroom
- Updated all trainers to encourage delegates to wash hands throughout the day
- Separated desks in classrooms
- Daily wipe down of all desks, pens and handles
Anyone that experiences any symptoms or cannot make training due to lockdowns/travel etc that need to reschedule, rescheduling of training can be made without any cost to yourself. We would encourage you to reschedule rather than put others at risk.
Any questions or further advice please contact us on 0151 521 5929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org